CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Overdue.

Well, I have been delaying the inevitable. But, I have finally come to my senses and in order to protect my 2 cuties (which is pretty much all I blog about) I am making my blog private. If you already read my blog, or are interested in hearing me go on about potty training and other fascinating topics, or simply want to see recent pictures of the 2 most adorable little girls in the world, dont be shy! Feel free to drop me an e-mail at diannevk@gmail.com and I will add you to the list! You can find my new blog here

3 comments:

Kelsie-Lynn said...

Good choice! I know I am already enjoying it more.

Susanna said...

I still enjoy keeping up with your family - add me to the list!!

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!